PDA

View Full Version : parents who are allways late

Hannahlg
28-05-2008, 05:29 PM
we have one set of parent who are allways late bring or picking child up

the other is not even working at momnet because had a new baby in november she only lives around the conrer it less then 5 min away to walk.

Anyways a few week ago on a firday the child who is 3 years old comes from 7.45am till 3.30pm, well she didnt turn up till 4pm and you know what she said she fall asleep. I dont know how she can dare to be late when she isnt even working and only lives around the conrer

once he didnt turn up till 9.15am - me or mum wasnt happy at all i sow her coming around the conner of her raod when i was on my back from taking a child to school. she said hello to me, i just walked passed her.and ran home to till mum she was on her way.
and the night before we went to see spice girls so could of done with the extra half hour lie in

The child will be stating school in septmber 2009. The child is going to have to be at our house at 8am at the latest if there wont him to have breakfast as he takes forever when eating put one pea on his spoon at once etc. she is going to need to be at our house at 8am the latestto give him time to eat breakfast. As if i have passed my test then i wil be leaing at 8.30pm for school and if walking at 8.20am

How the hell she is going to cope getting both children ready and at our house at 7.45am i dont know as at the monet dad brings him in the moring as its too much for hr to do. The baby will be stating in october

and when she dose go back to work wont be able to do all her exta days like before. as the older childs comes mondays and firdays. but when mother was working she somtimes had to go to meetings etc on other days. At the time when she was working we had the space for the child to come extra days she used to write down in a pice paper what extra days she was going to be needing up for each month. Well when baby starts we will be full and wont be able to do extra days just her mondays and firdays.

Pipsqueak
28-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Sounds like its time to sit down and have a chat with her. The importance of being on time, keeping you informed, importance of being with you come September etc. Ask her if she needs to change her hours!

I hope you charge her according to her contract and add late charges when she is picking and choosing her hours!

I do think its the height of rudeness to be late, very inconsiderate of people. Perhaps she is just one of those permantly late people (don't we all know them!!)

flora
28-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Sounds like its time to sit down and have a chat with her. The importance of being on time, keeping you informed, importance of being with you come September etc. Ask her if she needs to change her hours!

I hope you charge her according to her contract and add late charges when she is picking and choosing her hours!

I do think its the height of rudeness to be late, very inconsiderate of people. Perhaps she is just one of those permantly late people (don't we all know them!!)

Now listen I am one of those and we can't help it :laughing:

Twinkles
28-05-2008, 07:14 PM
oops me too :blush: I always seem to be chasing my tail :panic:

Still it is rude and I always make an effort if I have an appointment.

Hannahlg
29-05-2008, 07:44 AM

oh we do chrage when she is late picking up.

her hours are on mondays 7.45am till 6.00pm
but firdays when the mother was working the child came 11am till 6pm but now she isnt working as after 4.00pm he wil be the only child in our care so we decide so could bring him 8.30am till 4.00pm. but after a while she asked if he could 7.45am til 3.30pm so dad cold drop him off on way to work so we said yes

mondays are not a probley as she dose come at 6pm or aomthing like 5.50pm but its firdays when she late picking up but she she gose back to work she will be back to 11am till 6pm

but you see im one of these people who is allways eraly you see

Pipsqueak
29-05-2008, 08:11 AM
[/B]

Now listen I am one of those and we can't help it :laughing:

SOrry guys - certainly didn't mean to offend anyone!!!:blush:

My Dad (ex-navy) was so hot about being on time that we had it drilled into us from an early age - no excuses. I am one of those people who can get up at 8.30am and still be in the school playground for 8.50!!! I can pack to go away on holiday in just on two hours (thats for me and 3 kids - bri gets to do his own). I can be showered, changed, makeup and hair done ready for a night out in just under an hour!!!
In saying that my sister is totally opposite and will be late for her own life!!! lol

SimplyLucy
29-05-2008, 08:19 AM
SOrry guys - certainly didn't mean to offend anyone!!!:blush:

My Dad (ex-navy) was so hot about being on time that we had it drilled into us from an early age - no excuses. I am one of those people who can get up at 8.30am and still be in the school playground for 8.50!!! I can pack to go away on holiday in just on two hours (thats for me and 3 kids - bri gets to do his own). I can be showered, changed, makeup and hair done ready for a night out in just under an hour!!!
In saying that my sister is totally opposite and will be late for her own life!!! lol

I think you are me Pipsqueak!

I hate being late for anything. Only difference is that I have to pack for 4 children! And i can be ready for a night out in under 30 mins!

Pipsqueak
29-05-2008, 08:27 AM
I think you are me Pipsqueak!

I hate being late for anything. Only difference is that I have to pack for 4 children! And i can be ready for a night out in under 30 mins!

30mins!!! - the challenge is on !!! lol:laughing: I used to pack for 4 children but then I thought I'd best let Brian grow up and act his age (in his 40's) lol so now I am down to 3 kids!:laughing: :laughing:

susi513
30-05-2008, 12:33 PM
I can't pack in 30 mins! I'm going away in July and I want to start packing now to make sure I don't forget anything.

I am forgetful but not as bad as dh. I let him pack for himself when he went fishing in France with a friend.

Result? He didn't take a single sock or boxers! And he was stuck by a lake in the middle of nowhere with no transport so couldn't even buy any out there!

MEN!!!

Hannahlg
30-05-2008, 01:36 PM
oh my mum packs my dads stuff, and ecides what he is taking

jaja
31-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Hi, i used to have the same problem, mum used to drop off late and expected to pick up later i explained that she would be charged for the contracted hours and any extra and she soon stopped. good luck xxxxxxx

miffy
01-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Hope you have a chat with mum and get it sorted hannah

miffy xx