PDA

View Full Version : pre-reg preparing for your reg booklet

louise88
09-03-2012, 01:21 PM
pleeeeease help, i'm going through my reg booklet & have got to the question: If you are applying to be registered on both the Early Years register & Childcare register, have you considered if there are any differences between the requirements of the two registers? If so, how might this apply to your service?

I've been reading both requirements on EYFS & childcare requirements but really can't see much difference??? I have my reg visit on thursday so need help :-( i feel like I'm going mad here!!!

sarah707
09-03-2012, 02:19 PM
There are lots of differences! For example...

CR1.6 - it doesn't say this in the Eyfs

CR4.2 - proves that the person who wrote the Eyfs and the person who wrote the childcare Registers did not communicate with each other

The CR says certain policies and procedures must be written ... the Eyfs does not.

The CR requires you to inform parents about the CR - the Eyfs does not.

Have another read through - there are a few others :D

louise88
09-03-2012, 02:22 PM
thank u! theres just so much stuff 2 read that its just going in 1 ear & out the other! i'll have another read through it all. thanks again :)

carli
09-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Im having the same problem!!! But I cant find the information at all??? Dont know whether its because im tired but scanned my booklets looking for the differences.... :-(

sarah707
10-04-2012, 06:24 AM
Have a look in free downloads at the top of the forum :D