PDA

View Full Version : paperwork

maria
29-12-2007, 04:18 PM
hiya everyone,hope youve all had a great xmas,
i was just wondering if anyone can tell me how to do my policies has i dont have one and what other paperwork do i have to have at hand when i have parents come to me?the ppl that have just left didnt want to look at one as i didnt have one,i know its bad but me being me is a dunce and doesnt know what to do,also what other courses can anyone recommend i do please,so far ive done the courses to become a childminder but thats as far as it goes,many thanks once again for helping me out,iam really greatful to everyone,
maria

angeldelight
29-12-2007, 07:44 PM
If you take a look around the forum you will find heaps of information and advice just have a good look around

You will find lots of advice on the Bromley website also

There are policies there that you can use and adapt for your own setting

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/

On our forum there is a lot of advice for minders just starting out - if you look you will find it.
There is also advice about courses to do

If you still need help give us a shout and I am sure someone will point you in the right direction

Angel xx

sarah707
29-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Ooo I was just coming on here to point you in the direction of Bromley as well... Angel beat me to it!

Best of luck!!

Banana
29-12-2007, 10:11 PM
If there is anything you dont find on the bromley site and you want some more help then just ask!

Good luck getting your portfolio together

xx