PDA

View Full Version : Sharing with pre school

blue bear
08-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Lo started pre school this week, I rang the pre school a couple if weeks ago, spoke to a lovely lady, I asked how I could work with them, she asked me to send a copy of lo's summative assessment, some photos of favourite activities and sheet of likes and dislikes.
I dropped them into pre school before lo started along with lj.

When I collected lo today (2nd day) I was given the bag with lj's along with photo album, summative assessment a sheet of likes and dislikes. Key worker said "thank you for sending them in they are very nice"

I have written key workers comment on the copy of summary assessment in lj, along with photos of stickers child was given on both days and copy of first picture made at pre school.

Any thing else I should do?

silvermist
08-03-2012, 09:51 PM
sounds like you're doing a fab job! :thumbsup:

Kirsty90
09-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Hello,

I'm pretty new to childminding and have a lo who is with me 2 mornings a week and attends pre-school on an afternoon. I dont actually take him to pre-school as his Grandma picks him up. What is the best way for me to go about speaking to them and setting something up so that we work together? Could I write a letter of some sort?

Thanks

Kirsty

rhea26
09-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Hi, when I started communicating with pre school I wrote in a book introducing myself and asked if they could pass this book between mum and myself adding what they have been doing and any obs or planning they have for him, then I do the same as I dont collect from them either so have to remind mum to pass on!