PDA

View Full Version : first visit

jumping j
08-03-2012, 02:45 PM
I've got my first parent visiting on Friday. Every parent that has visited previously I have known and they have signed a contract on their first visit so I have sent them away with copies of their signed contract and a copy of all policies and procedures.

The parent I have coming tomorrow is only coming for a visit, doesn't need a CM until after Easter so probably isn't going to sign a contract on a first visit.
Does anyone send parents home with a 'welcome' pack or something similar and if you do what do you put in it?
I don't really want to print off all policies and procedures if she isn't going to use me.

Diana67
08-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Hi
I have made a A4 welcome sheet with all neccesary info fees,hrs,activiets and list policys and couple pics of playroom so maybe husband can see just printed of 20 but still yet to use one .I also supply welcome pk with disc with policys on and free pen to sign contract on 2nd visit on signing contract also 6 ready and waiting still unused But still hanging in there hoping :(

Diana

miffy
08-03-2012, 04:58 PM
I give parents a sheet with my contact details and prices to take away with them.

I don't discuss policies at the first visit - too much info for parents - I concentrate more on all the lovely things their child will do and show them lots of photos.

Miffy xx

mushpea
08-03-2012, 05:44 PM
all my policys are in my folder with my refernces but i find that after reading the refs they put the folder down and start chatting so I send them home with my policys to read, this gives parents time to look them over and read them in their own time, saves printing them off if they do want to sign up aswell