PDA

View Full Version : Should I chase?

lisajones1980
08-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Hi I'm new to the forum and I am at the pre reg stage. I've sent all forms off, CRB's are on stage 4 of 5 and I've started my ICP course.
Should I chase up Ofsted to see when I will get my pre reg inspection?
It's been about 4 weeks since I was sent my CRB forms etc and paid me fee. Am I being impatient and trying to rush things or should I just wait for them to call me?
Thanks

kat27
09-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Hi i'm in my pre reg stage also. When i spoke to ofsted they told me they allow 5 weeks from receiving all your application forms inc your fee etc. I called them the day after my 5 weeks and the gentleman I spoke to sent my case to prospects inspectors there and then. He told me prospects have 4 weeks from that day to come and visit me and do their write up etc otherwise ofsted fine them. Mine got sent on the 1st march and i had a call this morning, the inspector is coming on wed to do my pre-reg visit. HTH
Kate:)

lisajones1980
10-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Ah thanks Kate. Called then yesterday pm the lady I spoke to said all my checks are coming back fine, so she's but a note on the system for a visit (did it as I was on the phone). Fingers crossed I get a call soon. Good luck with yours I'll keep a look out for your update x :)

miffy
10-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Ah thanks Kate. Called then yesterday pm the lady I spoke to said all my checks are coming back fine, so she's but a note on the system for a visit (did it as I was on the phone). Fingers crossed I get a call soon. Good luck with yours I'll keep a look out for your update x :)

Fingers crossed you get a phone call soon then :)

Miffy xx