PDA

View Full Version : 17 times!

muffins
07-03-2012, 09:51 PM
17 is the amount of time one parent has just viewed me on childcare.co.uk in the 32 minutes!:eek:I had to message them to say I haven't got a vacancy for the hrs they are looking for! I just couldn't take it anymore:laughing:

rickysmiths
07-03-2012, 09:52 PM
My goodness!!!!

nipper
07-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Maybe they don't realise you get a notification every time you look...why not do it back to them, maybe then they'll get the message!

jadavi
07-03-2012, 09:58 PM
They're most likely computer dinasaurs like me and don't know how to flit too and fro between pages without re-loading each time.

EmmaReed84
08-03-2012, 06:06 AM
lol... I almost freaked yesterday when I got a notification that my own parent viewed my profile... I thinking she was looking else where. Then I remembered I asked her to review me :blush: :laughing:

miffy
08-03-2012, 07:45 AM
lol... I almost freaked yesterday when I got a notification that my own parent viewed my profile... I thinking she was looking else where. Then I remembered I asked her to review me :blush: :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Miffy xx

miffy
08-03-2012, 07:46 AM
17 is the amount of time one parent has just viewed me on childcare.co.uk in the 32 minutes!:eek:I had to message them to say I haven't got a vacancy for the hrs they are looking for! I just couldn't take it anymore:laughing:

How odd! Perhaps she has a very poor memory :laughing:

Miffy xx

flowerpots
08-03-2012, 08:05 AM
How odd! Perhaps she has a very poor memory :laughing:

Miffy xx

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Little Pickles
08-03-2012, 10:14 AM
How can you tell who's been looking at your page? I looked at the childminders in my area the other day just out of interest so if I am not registered with the site will they have my details ??

EmmaReed84
08-03-2012, 10:16 AM
I think if you log on to your account then view profiles it notifies them, I usually DON'T log on then look... hopefully that way no one gets notified when I view their profile unless I want them to be... I think, I hope lol

Milli147
08-03-2012, 10:19 AM
If you are logged in then they will get an email telling them 'your profile has been viewed by x'
I have a 'stalker' on there who views me all the time - I never update it so goodness knows what she is looking at. I am just so glad I have no photo on there - I know who she is and I bumped into her up at LO's pre school yesterday.... she is known to all the local minders as a nutter and no one will touch her with a bargepole :(

Becci26
08-03-2012, 10:35 AM
You get notifications only if your logged in but you don't get notifications if its a fellow childminder, however if you look at 'who's looked at me' they show up. I get quite a few childminders that look at me when they're logged in!

So far i have had 4 views from a parent in the last 2 days, she has no information on her page so don't know what she wants and if I can help but will see if she looks again then I may send her a message...

muffins
08-03-2012, 02:07 PM
You get notifications only if your logged in but you don't get notifications if its a fellow childminder, however if you look at 'who's looked at me' they show up. I get quite a few childminders that look at me when they're logged in!

So far i have had 4 views from a parent in the last 2 days, she has no information on her page so don't know what she wants and if I can help but will see if she looks again then I may send her a message...

I send all parents who view me a message because they might not have membership to message themselves & it gives them a way to contact you:thumbsup:

jumping j
12-03-2012, 09:39 AM
I've just had a parent look at me 14 times in 30 mins...I sent her a message asking if I could help her and she's asked if I've got a space for her daughter...she can look 100 time more if she signs her daughter up!!!:laughing:

EmmaReed84
12-03-2012, 09:41 AM
I've just had a parent look at me 14 times in 30 mins...I sent her a message asking if I could help her and she's asked if I've got a space for her daughter...she can look 100 time more if she signs her daughter up!!!:laughing:

:clapping: :thumbsup:

jumping j
12-03-2012, 02:00 PM
:clapping: :thumbsup:

She's just rung and is coming tonight to meet and great!!!:clapping:

catminder
12-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Nice one:thumbsup:
I've been thinking about upgrading my membership so I can contact parents, think I will now :)

jumping j
12-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Nice one:thumbsup:
I've been thinking about upgrading my membership so I can contact parents, think I will now :)

I upgraded last week using the discount code that was posted on here. I have emailed everyone in my area looking for a CM and everyone who's looked at my profile, I'v had 3 enquiries from it, the one coming tonight, one with a baby due next week so care needed in a few months and one who never turned up!!!

aly
12-03-2012, 06:32 PM

you only get notified if your preferences are set that way.

kat27
13-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Hi, How much is membership on the site? Would you recommend it?
Kate x

Jiorjiina
14-03-2012, 03:14 PM
I've been favourited by two different sets of parents who live nowhere near me.

I don't know whether to be flattered or slightly scared. And neither of them messaged me, or anything!

rickysmiths
14-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Sometimes want childcare close to where they work so they can spend time with the child while they travel. i have has a couple of families in the past. It does mean they usually leave at about three years old.