PDA

View Full Version : Notice of intention to impose conditions of registration..

Bluebell
07-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Are all variations worded like this?! - I was really pleased to get my variation but when I read the letter attached it sounds really negative!

I feel a bit deflated to be honest! It goes on about the conditions now on my certificate and if I want to object or appeal I can!

The variation is for the days that my husband is off shift so that he is my assistant but he is responsible for our 2 children so I can add 2 more to my numbers during this time. As he works shifts it will be helpful for ad hoc care in the summer for the extra children I sometime have.

Just wondered if this is what the letter would normally sound like!?

RainbowMum
07-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Yep - its a standard letter - think it also says something along the lines of - as you've requested the change they assume you will not want to appeal but still have to tell you that you can.....

sarah707
07-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes it's standard like RainbowMum says... just be grateful you got what you wanted :laughing::D

Pipsqueak
07-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Standad scare the poop out of you and confuse you badly Ofsted speak - why just use 'congratulations on your variation you requested' when they can batter you with jargonistic pomp composed in paragraphs

Rubybubbles
07-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Standad scare the poop out of you and confuse you badly Ofsted speak - why just use 'congratulations on your variation you requested' when they can batter you with jargonistic pomp composed in paragraphs

feeling better getting that off your chest:laughing:

Bluebell
07-03-2012, 09:46 PM
ah thank you very much!

so weird that they write like that! It sounds more like a stern telling off!

Think I'll file the letter somewhere I'll never see it again and just focus on my lovely new registration numbers!!

shazza06
15-03-2012, 02:17 PM
how long did it take for the variation to come through as its coming up to 2 weeks now fo rme and not heard anything and need to know so can sign contracts with parents as have told them I`ll take child on as never had problems before but child starts after easter and i need to let parent know quickly as she`s a teacher!

Mouse
15-03-2012, 02:25 PM
how long did it take for the variation to come through as its coming up to 2 weeks now fo rme and not heard anything and need to know so can sign contracts with parents as have told them I`ll take child on as never had problems before but child starts after easter and i need to let parent know quickly as she`s a teacher!

I would phone them and see what's happening with it.

I emailed a variation a couple of weeks ago, marked urgent as I needed it for the following week. When I phoned up to chase it I was told that they couldn't open my email attachement and someone should have contacted me to tell me :rolleyes: No one had even looked at it, so I was very glad I phoned!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
15-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Are all variations worded like this?! - I was really pleased to get my variation but when I read the letter attached it sounds really negative!

I feel a bit deflated to be honest! It goes on about the conditions now on my certificate and if I want to object or appeal I can!

The variation is for the days that my husband is off shift so that he is my assistant but he is responsible for our 2 children so I can add 2 more to my numbers during this time. As he works shifts it will be helpful for ad hoc care in the summer for the extra children I sometime have.

Just wondered if this is what the letter would normally sound like!?

So does that mean you can take the minded children out while hubby looks after your own two??