PDA

View Full Version : Tesco vouchers

green4lynn
07-03-2012, 02:14 PM
I've just received my Tesco vouchers collecting pack! Are you all registered with them? Can't wait to look through the catalogue at all the things I won't get anywhere near enough vouchers for!

Lynn x

mrstom
07-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Are they due to start up again soon? I have been keeping an eye out so I can ask all my family and friends to start collecting.

green4lynn
07-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Yes, they start next week!

Lynn x

ruby
07-03-2012, 04:06 PM
i also had my box this week

cathy

mrstom
07-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Yes, they start next week!

Lynn x

Thanks Lynn - will start spreading the word!

Just need my Ofsted certificate to arrive now so I can register with Tesco...

muffins
07-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Where do we register? Can we do the sainsburys one too?:D

catminder
07-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Where do we register? Can we do the sainsburys one too?:D

I was just wondering this as well. Never registered before but we shop quite a bit at tescos

sandy64
07-03-2012, 06:15 PM
ye got mine yesterday starts monday went into my local tesco today to see if i could leave a box was told no they will only collect for schools:angry:doesnt seem fare as tesco let us collect

mrstom
07-03-2012, 06:21 PM
I was just wondering this as well. Never registered before but we shop quite a bit at tescos

Should find the info here http://http://www.tescoforschoolsandclubs.co.uk/how-it-works (http://www.tescoforschoolsandclubs.co.uk/how-it-works)

Think you just need to ring up with your details and Ofsted registration number and they'll put you on the list.

And then you just need to start collecting the 17.5m vouchers you need for anything ;)

catminder
07-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the link, actually, after seeing how many vouchers are required I don't think I'll bother :blush:

chez
07-03-2012, 06:46 PM
"Who can take part?

All schools in the UK can take part in the scheme - nursery, infant, primary, junior, middle, secondary and special needs.

All amateur clubs who are registered with their recognised governing body or local authority and cater for children under the age of 18 can take part. This also includes childminders."

Surley we should be on the top bulet point not the 2nd how are we an amateur club?

fionamal
07-03-2012, 07:05 PM
This is apparenlty the last year that Tesco are doing them so you have to use up all your vouchers

lulubelle
07-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Do you have to register before you can view the catologue? If this is the last year I would like to see what's available/how many vouchers are needed to see if its worth it!

LittleLadybirds
18-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Thank you for posting this, especially on the newsletter. I didn't know you could register as a childminder for this, and I have collected quite a lot of vouchers myself already.

Just registered with Tesco, so hopefully will be able to get something nice! Seems to be quite a few smaller items, such as beanbags, balls and chalks, so that's great too!

loocyloo
18-04-2012, 12:44 PM
This is apparenlty the last year that Tesco are doing them so you have to use up all your vouchers

:eek: who told you that?

i rang them as i needed to change my address and said i didn't think i'd have many this year. they said i have to use SOME of them, but that i could bank the rest for next year!

miffy
18-04-2012, 01:00 PM
:eek: who told you that?

i rang them as i needed to change my address and said i didn't think i'd have many this year. they said i have to use SOME of them, but that i could bank the rest for next year!

It was somewhere in the stuff they sent with the catalogue. There's no banking them for next year you have to use them or lose them.

Miffy xx

loocyloo
18-04-2012, 01:14 PM
It was somewhere in the stuff they sent with the catalogue. There's no banking them for next year you have to use them or lose them.

Miffy xx

i shall have another read! thank you.

tesco better tell their customer service staff!

miffy
18-04-2012, 01:17 PM
i shall have another read! thank you.

tesco better tell their customer service staff!

Sounds just like Ofsted! :laughing:

The blurb said they will still be doing something but was vague what it would be.

Miffy xx

Suebb1
18-04-2012, 04:08 PM
I understood you had to use what you collect this year and any banked ones but only because they were changing the system next year. But having just read they have been disappointed in their 'x' billion of profits maybe it is something they are considering dropping x

Tazmin68
04-05-2012, 01:00 PM
I have approx 30 tesco vouchers which I will not use and would prefer to swap for sainsburys ones