View Full Version : what do i need to fill in???

06-03-2012, 04:25 PM
I want to be able to provide overnight care in my setting? My question is what form do i need to fill out and send to ofsted? I have looked at the variation form and it seems to be more geared towards adjusting your numbers that being able to provide overnight care?

Any help will be greatly appreciated


06-03-2012, 04:28 PM
There's a specific form to request a variation for overnight care. Ring Ofsted and they'll email it to you and you can just email it back when completed.

06-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks. Thought i might be able to find it on the download part but was having no luck. No wonder lol.:rolleyes:

Thanks I'll do that now.