PDA

View Full Version : MILK CLAIM

childminder54
06-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Just found the Milk Forms for 2 YEARS not filled them in. Just looked at them and they have changed how you fill them in. Looked at them and just cannot remember how to fill them in, can anybody help just cannot think.

Bananabrain
06-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Not sure as I do mine online. I think there is a time limit on claims though, so I'd look into it sharpish!
Not a huge amount of money, but times are 'ard and every little helps.

boxtree7
06-03-2012, 08:42 PM
you just reminded - I am new to milk claim mine works out at £20.00 per month - I am sure you can back date so long as you where registered during that period. It very easy it only asks how many children how many pints/litres milk, the cost and if you use formula milk. doesn't ask for a lot of details. I am just hunting out my correspondence for the website address.

childminder54
06-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Yes you have 2 years back dated but cannot think how to fill in new forms no instructions how to.

chez
06-03-2012, 08:56 PM
also just be careful it doesnt include all powered milk. Both of my baby mindees are on milk that is not "funded" but are too young for cows milk. Ive found this very confusing as Im unsure what funded milk would be sutiable for a baby of 10 months?