PDA

View Full Version : There's my mummy!

Helen Dempster
06-03-2012, 10:43 AM
my 5yo DS has a school visit to the church at the end of our road today. They got there just as I was getting home from walking him to school (I did think maybe we could meet the others there, but then thought no, as it's all part of the fun/excitement walking with your friends out of school, isn't it?). Anyway, I was probably halfway down the street when I heard him "there's my mummy!!!" he was soooooo excited, bless him!

Not any point to this, just thought it was sweet :laughing:

EmmaReed84
06-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Awww how cute... :)

stargazer1
06-03-2012, 10:50 AM
awwwww, it melts you heart doesnt it. It always chokes me with pride when I see my 4yo dd out walking with her class. She looks so proud to be there and so happy, and I always feel that mix of excitement for her and a tinge of sadness at how quickly shes growing up. Not babies for long x

~Chelle~
06-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Very sweet x

EmmaReed84
06-03-2012, 10:56 AM
awwwww, it melts you heart doesnt it. It always chokes me with pride when I see my 4yo dd out walking with her class. She looks so proud to be there and so happy, and I always feel that mix of excitement for her and a tinge of sadness at how quickly shes growing up. Not babies for long x

It is so sad, don't you just wish you could freeze time lol. I feel so much more emotional with my youngest and I am pretty sure we will not be having any more so these are all my "lasts" with him... If that makes sense

stargazer1
06-03-2012, 11:04 AM
same here Emma, my dd is 4 and full time in school since last easter (they start young in Wales!!) and my ds is 18 months and I honestly cant believe how fast the time goes. I still miss dd every day when shes at school and ds will be starting playschool next Feb, I'm determined to enjoy every second with him before then. I'm far too emotional about it all I think, but then I sometimes think that some of my friends are quite hard about it all sometimes, they cant wait to get their kids into school and dread the holidays. I count down on the calendar to school holidays so I get to keep dd home!! :)

catminder
06-03-2012, 11:16 AM
How lovely:littleangel: