PDA

View Full Version : As I anticipated!

Becci26
05-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Well after posting about prospective parent that came for 2nd visit, 'tested' me and then wanted to come on a school run, she confirmed she wanted her dd to start with me. I replied to her text saying she could come over at 2:30 today, do contracts, pay deposit and join me on the school run - she didn't show up grrr :angry: definitely a pita parent!!
She has not replied to texts and her phone is saying the number is incorrect :rolleyes:

Oh well, should have a parent visiting at 6 tonight, although I tried calling them earlier to confirm and couldn't get through so have left a message (this one has been ongoing since December as thy are moving house), fingers crossed they show up!

ziggy
05-03-2012, 04:14 PM
i've removed post, think it was misunderstood

Demonjill
05-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Ah not surprised about the first one - checkin out your school run - in the end she couldnt handle it :laughing::laughing:

Fingers x for tonight though:thumbsup:

Becci26
05-03-2012, 04:22 PM
please dont take this the wrong way but can i just ask something??? When i read ur earlier post i was a bit concerned. If we agree to letting a prospective parent or even a current parent stay is that ok?

My parents never usually come further than the hall and are always in a hurry to leave. thankfully, but when it comes to child protection we just dont know.

I would be worried about a prospective parent wanting to stay if i was minding others............am i being over protective???????

Just to clarify I would never leave anyone alone with my mindees, not sure if it is an issue though, be interested to read what others have to say...

Becci26
05-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Ah not surprised about the first one - checkin out your school run - in the end she couldnt handle it :laughing::laughing:

Fingers x for tonight though:thumbsup:

Agreed demonjill, OH and I had bets on whether or not she would turn up! Annoying as would have been handy for the money but something else will come up I'm sure.

Parent for this evening has just text to say still on, so we shall see what happens

lozzy23
05-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Good luck for tonight. Hopefully this parent will not be wanting to 'test' you:panic: x

miffy
05-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Fingers crossed for you tonight.

Miffy xx

flowerpots
05-03-2012, 06:29 PM
How did it go hun? xx

catminder
05-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Hope it all went well :thumbsup:

Becci26
05-03-2012, 07:07 PM
:clapping::clapping:

Went really well, its for before and after school monday to friday for 9yo twins. They are lovely children and the whole family seem really nice. Just going to fill out contracts tonight and get them signed asap.

Relieved they liked me as I have been half holding the places for them. :jump for joy: