PDA

View Full Version : assisstants on certificate?

jaja
28-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Just a quick one! if you add an assistant to your registeration will it added onto your inspection report? also where could i look to see someones certificate?

thanks for any help
xxxxx

Hannahlg
28-05-2008, 10:01 AM
will when me and mum had out incpection this time last year (im the assistant) the inspecter asked my question etc.

and on my mums certifcate it means that she works with an assistant

chez1373
28-05-2008, 09:44 PM
I have just applied for an assistant and i was told my reg cert will change and it will be added...

Dont know if this is the answer your wanting?

Sorry not very good tonight am i

jaja
28-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi thanks your for your replys, I was wondering because i have spotted another minder using her husband for school runs but i dont remember her saying that he was registered as an assistant and i would feel really horrible just asking her straight out, so i thought i would try and find out without her knowing so i dont hurt her feelings but i do think it needs changing if he isnt, do you know what i mean? I am waffling!!! I just dont want to upset her if it isnt necessary. What would you do? find out out by asking her or try and find out without her knowing?
ta
xx

chez1373
28-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Oh def i wouldnt just ask as she may feel you are prying etc plus if she has got him as her assistant she might feel it hasbeen spoken about out of turn..

But if it was me i wouldnt care what people think im that sort of person lol

Good luck xx