PDA

View Full Version : CACHE L3 diploma

mamma_mia
05-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Just looking for some guidance on SHC33-2.1
Explain how legislation and codes of practice relating to equality, diversity and discrimination apply to own work role.
SHC33-2.2
Show interaction with individuals that respects their beliefs, culture, values and preferences.

just seems like such a broad spectrum of legislations to cover. does anyone know how big this piece needs to be if its written work. the course has activity sheets to complete which cover it but i want to add something writen of my own to it. last unit i completed with a mix from the site learning activty sheets and my own work and was classed as outstanding and id likento keep it at a high level so any help would be appreciated :)

rickysmiths
05-03-2012, 09:53 AM
You need to Look at the
Equality Act
Childrens Act
Rights of the Child Charter
EYFS
ECM
Your Policies and Procedures

How does all of this and the information you gain about a child starting in your setting guide how you work with the child and family. How do you ask families for this kind of information when they start with you? All about me forms. child info forms, chats at interview and when starting care?

Diet may be an influence
Different celebrations that they observe and can you celebrate them in your setting.

mamma_mia
05-03-2012, 10:46 AM
thankyou that helps a lot i didnt think about the forms or chatting to parents to help with it x:)