PDA

View Full Version : so where would you stick it

mushpea
04-03-2012, 08:05 PM
mirror roll that is:D
I have just bought some of amazon and what i want to do is stick it on to like a peice of ply or cardboard or somthing similar so the children can put stuff on it like small world stuff and play with the items on the mirror.
so if you didnt have ply or cardboard ( cause I dont) what would you stick it on cause I need some ideas please,

flowerpots
04-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Does is peel off easily? if it does id be tempted to cover their table or tuff spot with it. :)

mushpea
04-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Does is peel off easily? if it does id be tempted to cover their table or tuff spot with it. :)

do you know I was just looking at the table in our conservatory where the dolls house sits,, I dont know if it comes off easily but I want it on permanent anyway, I also have a double sided sand and water tray so could stick some in that as well as the tuff spot,, oh dear,, Ohs face is a picture as I am suggesting this,, I think he has visions of comming home to everything covered in mirror roll:laughing:

stardust
04-03-2012, 09:14 PM
do you know I was just looking at the table in our conservatory where the dolls house sits,, I dont know if it comes off easily but I want it on permanent anyway, I also have a double sided sand and water tray so could stick some in that as well as the tuff spot,, oh dear,, Ohs face is a picture as I am suggesting this,, I think he has visions of comming home to everything covered in mirror roll:laughing:

I choked at your post title, I know dirty minded! Do you have some old trays like the big ones for parties? You could put some in there and the fill with water and objects as a sensory experience x

samb
04-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Oooo mirror roll - what a good idea - would be really interested to hear how good it is in terms of reflection/not bubbling etc when you get it if you can let us know? Was thinking of making a box up with some different "visual" sensory items - am going to make a few boxes for different senses but this is my first - maybe mirror roll inside the box would look good?

miffy
04-03-2012, 09:21 PM
I covered the lid of a celebrations tin in it.

Also stuck a large piece on the door with blutack (left the backing on) so the children have a mirror to look in when they're dressing up.

I'm also going to cut some large numbers out of it and then string them up outside.

Miffy xx

tess1981
04-03-2012, 09:56 PM
I choked at your post title, I know dirty minded! Do you have some old trays like the big ones for parties? You could put some in there and the fill with water and objects as a sensory experience x

i thought this was going to be real interesting too lol :laughing:

stardust
04-03-2012, 10:24 PM
i thought this was going to be real interesting too lol :laughing:

Disappointing isn't it! Lol xx

tess1981
04-03-2012, 11:32 PM
it sure is tara_louise lol:laughing:

mushpea
05-03-2012, 08:42 AM
oh dear I didnt think about that when I posted it lol,, sorry to disapoint you folks:laughing:

catminder
05-03-2012, 06:59 PM
What about sticking it round a plastic cup and plate. I've not thought of mirror roll but you've inspired me now :thumbsup:
Ooh, would it go on a wall/fence?

SYLVIA
05-03-2012, 10:01 PM
I have letters, numbers and different shapes in mirror roll stuck to the ends of the toy boxes. I did this when I had a baby (10 months who would not spend any time on the floor. It kept her amused for a while until she got used to it