PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! I dont know what I can do!

RubySlippers
04-03-2012, 07:02 PM
I have been asked to take on a two brothers (7mths and 3yrs) for 4 days a week at the end of march, which is great but i already have a (2 1/2 yrs) 2 days a week and my own little girl (3yrs). I want to register my sister in law as an assistant but this will take time.

Do you think i would get a variation?

Could I pair up with anouther minder for the couple of hours that my ratios go up?

I'm sorry if this seems terrible but I dont want to let any of my parents down!

:panic::panic::panic:

green puppy
04-03-2012, 07:36 PM
To get my mum registered as my assistant took 4 weeks and this was only because of the crb process. So I would get the assistant form sent off asap and ring ofsted explaining the situation and see what they suggest. You have nearly a whole month so your sil could be registered by then or they may allow a variation for a short period of time.

Playmate
04-03-2012, 07:43 PM
To get my mum registered as my assistant took 4 weeks and this was only because of the crb process. So I would get the assistant form sent off asap and ring ofsted explaining the situation and see what they suggest. You have nearly a whole month so your sil could be registered by then or they may allow a variation for a short period of time.

I agree one of my assistants was registered in 3 weeks :D

RubySlippers
04-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Thank you for the replies,

I am going to call Ofsted in the morning to get the forms sent out!

....and i thought going through my first inspection was stressful lets hope they don't want to come back out to see me and my assistant! :panic: