PDA

View Full Version : childminding cert!!

lynnette32*
04-03-2012, 09:11 AM
hello my name is lynnette im new to this site, i was wondering if anyone can help me!! i started to become a childminder back in sept, so this has been a long time for me,

I had some family problems and my partner has some issues that might come up on his CRB......

Me still waiting to here about childminding i was all set for them to say no, so i phoned them fri and thay said everything is there its sayin im SUITABLE!!
but it needs to be written off so i should hear something next week!!!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!! AM I A CHILDMINDER NEXT WEEK!! i have waited so long for this, i cant sleep now, i love working in care, i have been a carer for over two years, but i would now love to care for children, they make me laff, there all little angels but all different!! god bless all children..........advice would be gd...thank you xx :littleangel:

<Modertator message - I have removed personal and possibly identifying information >

Zumba-mum
04-03-2012, 09:39 AM
My hubby had a few things on his crb but all they did was came out and had a chat with him, the worst part was waiting as all she wrote had to be put to a panel for three (two wk later) all worked out fine just had to wait till the certificate arrived before could start minding( another 1wk) I'm sure all will work out, all you could do really is ring them every day to see whats happening. Good Luck. :thumbsup:

catminder
04-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Hope you find some mindees soon :thumbsup:
Alison x

nannysue
04-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Hello Alison and welcome to the forum.

Hope its all sorted soon and you can enjoy being a fully fledged childminder :thumbsup:

miffy
04-03-2012, 06:24 PM
It sounds like you might get your certificate next week :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Miffy xx

flowerpots
04-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Yes it sounds like you will be getting your certificate soon.

Welcome to the forum. :clapping:

lynnette32*
04-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Big thank to everyone that has sent me a msg, i so hope so, fingers crossed. I will let you know, the outcome. Xx

lynnette32*
06-03-2012, 10:04 PM
thank you for the msg's, just to let you know that today, i got my cert, i nearly cried!! But now i'm worried, i just want to be really gd at this career.
For myself more than anything! xxx

Cariad
06-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Yeay! Good luck :clapping: