PDA

View Full Version : SEF Help

adele1985
03-03-2012, 05:45 PM
:panic: just a few questions lol

Firstly I have printed the sef form out to fill in but the boxes are way to small to use so ive started answering the quesions from the SEF in word format - is this okay it I just submit it like this

also section one asks to describe cultural and backround info on all the children who attand - how can I put this without braking confidentiality

Im onlt on the first page and im already feeling stressed :panic:

sarah707
03-03-2012, 06:49 PM
When you have finished the SEF and you are happy with what you have written you can upload it into the Ofsted system.

Then keep your copy for updating - adding more information - as you change and improve things.

You can say 'I care for 5 children who are all white, British' or 'I care for 3 children, 2 of whom are white British and 1 who is of Caribbean origin' without breaking confidentiality.

hth :D

adele1985
03-03-2012, 07:26 PM
When you have finished the SEF and you are happy with what you have written you can upload it into the Ofsted system.

Then keep your copy for updating - adding more information - as you change and improve things.

You can say 'I care for 5 children who are all white, British' or 'I care for 3 children, 2 of whom are white British and 1 who is of Caribbean origin' without breaking confidentiality.

hth :D

Thanks hun
ive given up on the ofsted onlinr hing now it wont work for some reason ill just keep a copy i can update on my computer, when im done and happy ill print it out and send it to them in the post