PDA

View Full Version : Day off today!

muffins
02-03-2012, 08:21 AM
My DD(3) has been up since 5.30 & has been sick at least half a dozen times:( So now I've had to cancel all mindees for the day, which I'm not best pleased at cos I really cant afford to be down £100ish in wages:panic:! I was also supposed to having a new mindee for her 1st settling in session this morning, that doesn't look v good does it on the 1st session:rolleyes:
Plus I'm going to have to call sitters & cancel my sitting for this evening as the inlaws where supposed to be having my 2 as DH has been called to work late, I cant risk them getting it too:(
AND I'm supposed to be having a visit from a perspective parent with her 3mth old tomo, cant risk that either:panic:

:censored::censored:

Now DD is happily playing, at least shes feeling better:)

Mollymop
02-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Aww you can't help these things! I am sure everyone will understand.

I had to cancel one of my first ever settling in sessions cos my dd was poorly on the day but parent was fine with it, we just rearranged. If parent doesn't seem to understand that these things happen you know what I am gonna say.... you will be better off without. So don't panic it will be fine.

Hope your dd is better soon bless her xx

miffy
02-03-2012, 08:39 PM
It can't be helped and I'm sure the parents would rather you cancel than risk passing on the bug to their lo's.

Hope your dd feels better soon.

Miffy xx

muffins
02-03-2012, 08:55 PM
It can't be helped and I'm sure the parents would rather you cancel than risk passing on the bug to their lo's.

Hope your dd feels better soon.

Miffy xx

Thanks she managed a small lunch & a good diner so think is over it now! Only lasted a couple of hrs!

Yes parenst dont want their kids put at risk but not sure it always works the other way around:rolleyes:

x