PDA

View Full Version : one of the best yet!!

moogster1a
01-03-2012, 02:53 PM
this is just fab!!
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/childminders_nannies_au_pairs_etc/1418189-CM-knowingly-infected-my-child

I have the last vial of smallpox ready to pour over my mindees when I fancy a long weekend.

It's a small world
01-03-2012, 03:05 PM
:laughing:I was expecting something really serious when I read the title. I notice she has t replied . Maybe she's too embarrassed as she was probably expecting lots of sympathy and support on her side. Glad she's not my parent :laughing: some replies made me laugh x

kel1983
01-03-2012, 03:09 PM
always a good read over at mumsnet :laughing:

The Juggler
01-03-2012, 03:16 PM
OMG! at mumsnet :eek::eek: i agree the mum is totally out of order but given some of the replies I'm not surprised she's not been back on :laughing:

silvermist
01-03-2012, 03:35 PM
How dare she deliberately infect a poor defenseless child!:laughing::laughing: For goodness sake I have never heard anything so stupid in all my days! Plus did you read some of the user names coz actually that gives you an idea of the type of people they are!:eeeek:

tess1981
01-03-2012, 03:45 PM
OMG.... I have been having a hell of a day with kids fighting but that really made me luagh out loud :jump for joy:

miffy
01-03-2012, 03:51 PM
It made me laugh but thank goodness our forum is not like that!

Miffy xx

Ripeberry
01-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Needed that laugh after the day I have had...added by twopence worth :cool:

cara1235
01-03-2012, 04:31 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Absolutely fantastic!!!!! Love those replies pmsl !!!

Mouse
01-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Love it!

I have never read mumsnet before, but they seem even more outspoken than netmums :eek:

How refreshing to see a post where everyone backs the childminder :laughing:

alwaysright
01-03-2012, 05:04 PM
thats hilarious :laughing: but glad she got ripped to bits after the ridiculous statement

Linda Mc
01-03-2012, 05:07 PM
How dare she deliberately infect a poor defenseless child!:laughing::laughing: For goodness sake I have never heard anything so stupid in all my days! Plus did you read some of the user names coz actually that gives you an idea of the type of people they are!:eeeek:

I thought the same! Where do the people get their user names from .... I would be embarressed! :blush:

Linda Mc
01-03-2012, 05:12 PM
I can't believe someone actually took the time to post this :doh: But one thing I was pleased about was the fact everyone reading the post sided with the CM! :clapping:

Mummits
01-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I did reply! Worried about my username now - but it is part of my cunning disguise when infiltrating the enemy forum so I tried to fit in. Maybe everyone's doing that!

silvermist
01-03-2012, 05:27 PM
I did reply! Worried about my username now - but it is part of my cunning disguise when infiltrating the enemy forum so I tried to fit in. Maybe everyone's doing that!

OMG you've got to tell us what your user name was now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:

Mollymop
01-03-2012, 05:30 PM
I can't believe some of the replies on Mumsnet, how rude!

I am glad I am not a member. Make you thankful for all the lovely, helpful people on here:)

angeldelight
01-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Crikey she got more than she bargained for :eek:

So glad we are not like that

Angel xx

silvermist
01-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Crikey she got more than she bargained for :eek:

So glad we are not like that

Angel xx

Me too! That is because we are dignified ladies and gentlemen. Well most of the time anyway!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

WibbleWobble
01-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Me too! That is because we are dignified ladies and gentlemen. Well most of the time anyway!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

i am not dignified.....or a lady

MAWI
01-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Ivenever been on Mumsnet before. Blimey, I'm guessing she got what she deserved not the sympathy she expected.

FussyElmo
01-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Go mumsnet at least they supported the cm - they actually wrote what I thought and loved the comment about the cm licking the child to make sure the child got infected - not sure I would want to lick any of my mine :laughing::laughing::laughing:

watgem
01-03-2012, 08:10 PM
what a charming bunch they all seem, with their names and the way they speak to eachother

DCS
01-03-2012, 08:31 PM
:ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1:

jesus you're a right bundle of sympathy aren't you

my child my child my child hmm

if the cm has any sense she'll get shot of you soon, you sound nothing but trouble

Did the CM take a swab from her own throat and smear it all over your child's face?

Why did you leave your child with the CM on Monday if she told she had tonilitis and you didn't want your child catching it?

Off with her head. I would report her to ofsted if I was you.

Well I don't know about anyone else but I became a childminder just so I could go around contaminating the children of the world with my germs [mwwaahaahaa]

Oh the drama of the poor defenceless child being knowingly infected by the evil childminder!! Ha ha! Love it!

F****g bonkers!

what a hilarious thread, the comments are stellar.I've not laughed this hard in about a week!

Bluebell
01-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Hilarious - but also absolutely fab that it didn't turn into the normal CM hate/bashing rant and that everyone told her where to get off!