PDA

View Full Version : Ideas please

Greengrass74
01-03-2012, 11:27 AM
We are decorating next month and looking for ideas for a display to go on one wall. We already display the LO's work, have an achievement area, the normal counting and letters posters plus sign language posters in other places

We are looking for something a bit different to go on the wall, we did have a large map of the world on the wall with pictures of the mindees around it and ribbons leading to places they have visited.

The Space is about 2m high and 3m across, any ideas would be really welcomed

Thanks guys

mama2three
01-03-2012, 11:51 AM
If I had space for a 'permenant' display I would have a bare tree. It can be so many different things - obvious ones like celebrating the seasons , more obscure ones like a praise tree , family tree , habitats ... all by adding leaves , hearts , fruit , animals , photographs etc...

miffy
01-03-2012, 01:21 PM
I like Kath's tree idea.

At our children's centre they had some photographs of the children which they'd enlarged and put on the wall - they were a real talking point and lovely for the children to re-live what they'd enjoyed.

Or you get a big canvas and let the children design their own wall art.

Miffy xx

Greengrass74
01-03-2012, 01:29 PM
I like the idea of a tree, so much that can be done with it

pillows
01-03-2012, 02:35 PM
I would love to have the tree they look great and can be used for so many things, I am in the process of making one to go on a mobile noticeboard so that it serves it purpose but as I have all windows and no wall space I def feel jealous: good luck with whatever you decide SURE IT WILL LOOK GREAT! DON'T FORGET TO POST SOME PICS :)