PDA

View Full Version : vouchers help

childminder54
27-05-2008, 06:22 PM
ive a new mindee asked about the vouches would i except said yes but never had dealings with anybody that was that she started on the 2nd may coming to end of month asked about payment said had i not regestered with them. i told her she didnot come back to me and i didnot know who she was dealing with i cannot remember the name somethink like act??? will let me know tomorrow how long will it take once ive regestered. she said i will get£55 a week tell her how much i owe minus the £55 .. what is the name

thanks.. veronicaxxx

carolinel
27-05-2008, 06:23 PM
the only vouchers I know about are busy bees,sodexco, and care-4. sorry not heard of act.

Once registered, process is easy. money is paid direct into my account.

Lou
27-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Is it Accor??

I accept those and it is sent straight to my bank account each month.

If you havent registeredyet though, it wont go through in time for end of this month.

I would suggest that she pays you this month herself and then you will register next month.

When i registered it took a couple of weeks i think if i remember rightly.

chez1373
27-05-2008, 06:29 PM
I accept care4 vouchers just started this week i had registered before hand though ive not been paid yet so if anyone has info onthem that would be good

sorry i cant help with your vouchers

Michelle M
27-05-2008, 06:42 PM
I accept BusyBees and Accor vouchers :)

sue32
27-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I have busy bee, accor and fideliti vouchers and a private scheme. I have had no problems with these schemes but it can take a few weeks to set them up so I would make the parent pay you full for next month until it is all set up and they wont back date it.

Alibali
27-05-2008, 08:55 PM
I have accor and faircare. Very easy, never had a problem with them.

A x

Hannahlg
28-05-2008, 05:32 PM
we have accor and co-opvative.

and new parent planning on paying by vouchers when he get it up and running