PDA

View Full Version : It's my birthay but feel guilty

tash 1
01-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi all today is my birthday and ive woken up to a beautiful crisp spring morning im 37 today!!! But I feel very guilty to celebrate as I also feel very sad as my auntie lost her partner of 15 year last week to double pneumonia.He had milo displacia proberly spelt this wrong where red blood cell don't repair so can't fight infection off my nan also died of this condition.So will be going to his funeral later today.he was a lovey man with the most distinctive deep laugh won't forget him.:(

Mouse
01-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Happy Birthday.

Would such a lovely man want you to be sad on your birthday? I'd bet he'd much rather you enjoyed your day as much as you can and remembered him in a happy way.

The Juggler
01-03-2012, 10:03 AM
i second what Mouse has said, in fact he'd probably want you to have a drink and an extra smile for him in order to celebrate your birthday :) sending a hug and a very happy birthday wish

tash 1
01-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Thanks guys.x

~Chelle~
01-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Wishing you a Happy Birthday. Don't feel guilty about celebrating your Birthday.

I always think of funerals as celebrating someone's life and giving thanks for them being part of your life, rather than being a sad day.

I hope all goes well this afternoon x x

angeldelight
01-03-2012, 10:49 AM
A very happy birthday to you :clapping:

I know it's going to be a difficult day for you,if you can't or don't feel like celebrating today why don't you celebrate at the weekend instead?

Thinking of you later hope all goes well

Hugs

Angel xxx

lulubelle
01-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Happy birthday, I can imagine how you are feeling as my auntie very saddly and unexpectedly died on my birthday 13 yrs ago, even now I find it hard to celebrate/be happy but i know that's what she would of wanted!

miffy
01-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Happy Birthday.

Hope all goes well this afternoon.

Miffy xx

LOOPYLISA
01-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Happy birthday, hope this afternoon goes as well as can be expected x

JCrakers
01-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Happy birthday, it's mine tomorrow and I'm also 37. :D or that should be :( for my age

I would agree with everyone,have a drink to remember him,im sure hed want you to celebrate your birthday and also do something at the weekend instead.

Have a good birthday and hope all goes well

Mollymop
01-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Happy birthday and lots of hugs xx

nannysue
01-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Happy Birthday xx:birthday:

tash 1
01-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Happy birthday, it's mine tomorrow and I'm also 37. :D or that should be :( for my age

I would agree with everyone,have a drink to remember him,im sure hed want you to celebrate your birthday and also do something at the weekend instead.

Have a good birthday and hope all goes well
Happy Birthday 4 tomorrow.:clapping:
Back from funeral been a very emotional day especially for my auntie,some beautiful things where said about D and am now going to have big glass of wine for him.Tashxxxxxx

angeldelight
01-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Happy Birthday 4 tomorrow.:clapping:
Back from funeral been a very emotional day especially for my auntie,some beautiful things where said about D and am now going to have big glass of wine for him.Tashxxxxxx

Glad it went ok

Have a relaxing evening with your wine

Angel xx