PDA

View Full Version : tom cat spray!

watgem
29-02-2012, 06:06 PM
please does any one know how to get this out of my buggy? Stupidly I left it outside last night, with the covers on, but a smelly tom has sprayed it overnight and it stinks! have tried febreeze, and dettol, but it still stinks, any suggestions please?

onceinabluemoon
29-02-2012, 06:11 PM
you can buy a spray called Bob Martin stain and odour remover (http://www.bobmartin.co.uk/Cats/Product_Info.html?product_id=1050) which will do the trick. Test a small area for colorfastness first. DOnt use bleach because it makes it worse. Its only about £3 from tesco

wendywu
29-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Some one told me to wash anything that smells down with a final rinse of water with vanilla essence. She said it gets rid of the smell of childrens vomit.:(

I have used something called simple solution from pets at home to get rid of the smell of cats vomit before.

linda2girls
29-02-2012, 06:15 PM
I always use the clear vinegar and water. The rug doctor also do a urinator spray which works well.

singingcactus
29-02-2012, 06:59 PM
I ended up taking my double to the tip last month because of this. I tried everything and it was still too foul to have children in :( Had only had the buggy for a year!

watgem
29-02-2012, 09:53 PM
thank you I'm going to try all of those, its my double buggy too so hope it works,I love the sound of the vanilla one, but am willing to try anything:)