PDA

View Full Version : pressies - any ideas??

Demonjill
28-02-2012, 09:50 PM
A few of my mindees have birthdays coming up and I would like to get them a gift - any ideas?

1- BOY WILL BE 6
2- BOY WILL BE 5
3- GIRL WILL BE 5
4- BOY WILL BE 3

?????????

I dont want to spend loads, but would like to make it look like ive thought about the gift.

Most of these mindees have only been with me few weeks or days....so dontknow them that well

....What gifts do you buy?

Bluebell
28-02-2012, 09:59 PM
A torch? You can get some cheap ones and some fun ones - like Morrisons for £1.00 with Disney characters or wind up ones that are animals. Maybe also a book or something as well so it doesn't look completely cheap but kids love torches!

Demonjill
28-02-2012, 10:02 PM
A torch? You can get some cheap ones and some fun ones - like Morrisons for £1.00 with Disney characters or wind up ones that are animals. Maybe also a book or something as well so it doesn't look completely cheap but kids love torches!

OOh thats a good idea:thumbsup: thanks

brain cogs are working overtime lol:laughing:

Becci26
28-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Books, depends what you want to spend, I normally spend around £5 and got 2 of my mindee's books for £4.00 each

Zoobles for the 5 year old girl? My DD loves them (she's 7 but the younger ones are really getting into them) you can get them in Tesco for £6

mama2three
29-02-2012, 08:41 AM
maybe a personalised puzzle for the youngest http://www.hometimecrafts.co.uk/Children-s-Hangers/Freestanding-Name-Boy.html
I often fall back on books for older children - and write a personal message in the front.