PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler Grand Voyager

lulubelle
28-02-2012, 05:49 PM
does anyone have one? are they any good for childminding? i desperatly need a new car (secondhand!!!) and a friend of a friend is selling one tho i am not sure after just seeing the seat lay out of 2,2,3 therefor i would always need back row up, whats the boot like and could i fit 3 seats on back row?

mumto3
28-02-2012, 05:53 PM
I think they are very spacious but expensive to keep and repair etc, i like the thought of 3 seats at the back rather than the middle but i think it would be too big for me to drive

Greengrass74
28-02-2012, 05:58 PM
We have one and I wouldn't swop it for anything. The sliding doors are brill in car parks, and the seat layout is fab, it is easy to get at the 3 back seats to strap LO's in as there is a nice gap between the middle seats.

The boot size is great, I can fit a wheelchair (not folded) and a Phil & Teds buggy (folded) in easily. The rear 3 seats can be taken out as can the middle 2, great if you have to collect anything large. The back 3 seats also slide backwards and forwards to give either more boot space or more leg room.