PDA

View Full Version : school runs

Jelly Baby
27-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Taken on a school run child who starts this afternoon. i printed off the paperwork and gave to the mum on friday and asked her to fill in and return to me later. I have just checked my contract and looked at my fees bits and noticed i have no bit for the holidays for half fee as this is what i charge. I have the normal illness, days off holidays etc but not a specific school bit so not sure if she is aware that she has to pay half throught out he holidays. Tbh i'm happy to waver it but not sure whether to start it and see what she says or ??!! not had just a school run for ages so didnt think to check.

Thanks

rickysmiths
27-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Oh dear you need to speak to mum. To be honest this is why I never give the parents these things to fill in at home. I make an appointment for them to come and sign Contracts and Policies and parental permission with me. I do give them the child info form to fill in and bring to this meeting.

Jelly Baby
27-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Thanks i know the only reason i did it this way is shes not been here over the weekend and lo starts this afternoon so obviously neded papaerwork to cover me before i started with her. Will see what she says later and if she seems ok ill let her know if not ill waver it as quite happy having just a term time fee rather than nothing.

Jelly Baby
28-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Well text the mum who says she is confused (always used a taxi for lo) i said the half fee was basically a retainer to hold her space throughout the holidays but don't think she will like as when lo not at school she obviously never paid the taxi! but have said as my fault ill leave as term time only. Note to add this to future ones!!