PDA

View Full Version : Books showing positive role models

Kirstylob
27-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi,
I don't know if you have heard of this website but as I was searching for multicultural books I came across a website called 'Letterbox Library'. They have lots of well priced books but I also found some books showing a man doing housework and similar books. I have always found this type of book quite hard to find so I thought I would share the website with you all.
Sorry if you already knew about it.
Thanks!

jellybugs
27-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Oh no I shouldn't have looked at that website! So many books I want now!! I think I'll have to google some of the titles, see if I can find them cheaper :)

PixiePetal
27-02-2012, 10:39 PM
lots there I like, added to my favourites for now, thanks :thumbsup:

lynnfi
02-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Oh my goodness! Thank you for sharing! :)

childhood2
30-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Hi.

Thanks for sharing it.
I heard about that site,but never discovered well.
Just now I take a look at there and I saw a lot of useful books for positive role mods.Yes housework can be really useful, especially when the man doing it : )

Bridey
30-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Thank you :)

takeabath559
31-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Hi,
I don't know if you have heard of this website but as I was searching for multicultural books I came across a website called 'Letterbox Library'. They have lots of well priced books but I also found some books showing a man doing housework and similar books. I have always found this type of book quite hard to find so I thought I would share the website with you all.
Sorry if you already knew about it.
Thanks!

I checked the site just now and I think it just needs a lil enhancement. The color should be more vibrant and all that. But nonetheless the books available are more importa