PDA

View Full Version : advice with hanging stuff/chains

jadavi
26-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Hi I am building up to a resource which is something like a chunky safe washing line that I can hook things over and also to put on small rubber industrial rings I got from a recycle shop with things to pull through.
I thought I could tie this onto my radiator... tried with a scarf but not good :(

I have a huge ball of beading that you hang for room dividers etc...would that be dangerous cut in small pieces? Too small to wrap around a neck...wanted to thread those thru the rings for kids to pull out and play with.

Any ideas or has anyone done anything similar? Still working with the chains theme that one of my mindees loves to handle....

Also bought some chain link puzzles off ebay to add to the sensory table.

leeloo1
26-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Maybe something like this http://www.tts-group.co.uk/shops/tts/Products/PD1723284/Jumbo-Washing-Line/

I don't think it'd be hard to recreate - concrete/clay in buckets/pots for uprights to be in?

I'm planning to do something like this (eventually!) - in the interim I've tried...
- turning IKEA lack table on its side and tying ribbon round uppermost 2 legs for LO to attach pegs to. It worked ok - for 1 LO anyway. :)

Re the beading, its hard, as it needs to be short enough to not be a strangle hazard, but long enough to not look like sweets or be a choking hazard. I've a similar bead curtain that I'm trying to work out what to do with... maybe use it but ONLY under supervision?