PDA

View Full Version : Email address for Ofsted and how to .....

vix84
27-05-2008, 08:45 AM
I rang Ofsted last week and said we are having a consrevatory done - so they said just send in leter and Risk Assesment.
I am also stopping minding this Friday as on mat.leave till Sept. so also need to let them know about that. Do I then include about asking them to change certificate ratio's to include my own? I was also registered for 5 under 5's as of room - but with cons. would like to register for 6.

And.... I may need a variation for Sept. for 1 month to have an 11 month old and my own baby, plus one other child just over a year.

Is there just one address where all this information go to, and do you address it just to Ofsted?

berkschick
27-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Do you mean you are registered for 5 under 8???

You can ask them to increase it to 6 under 8 but your baby will take up one of your places so you will still only be able to have 5 under 8, with 2 being under 5 and none under 1 as your baby will take that place up.

Do you have any other children of your own?

When you email them, you have to print it off, sign it, scan it and then email it! Sometimes it is easier to post it lol

vix84
27-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Sorry pregnancy brain this morning - meant under 8!!!

I think it probably will be easier to post it all - will ring them first though to see what they need to know etc.