PDA

View Full Version : Sensory Basket

handeme
24-02-2012, 11:58 AM
What do all have in them?

flowerpots
24-02-2012, 12:02 PM
I went to the pound shop on the weekend and made one (my 1st) for my new mindee, i intend to keep addinf to it but o far we have,

wooden egg timer
3 wooden spoons
metal tiny bowls x3
metal tiny plates x3
handful of curtain rings
2 different types of soft metal scourers
Wooden nail brush
a metallic blanket sheet to sit on
And its all held in a metal fruit bowl at the min.

hth

uf353432
24-02-2012, 12:18 PM
I have some really obscure things in mine and I change it all the time.

rocks, pebbles, shells, camera film, feathers, brushes, mirror, glass tealight holder, foil, pegs, wooden bowls, wooden spoons, shiny metal ball, confetti bouncy ball, scarves, knited balls, torches,

minds gone blank....lots of things really

handeme
24-02-2012, 12:21 PM
I am wanting to expand mine so are looking for ideas. Thank you x

loocyloo
24-02-2012, 12:39 PM
mine can have everything & anything in it !!! i'm a bit of a magpie and have a box full of things i collect on my travels to add to or replace as needs be :D

currently the insides of a chocolate box, some corks, an avocado stone, big pebbles from beach, shells, some bells on a ribbon, ribbons, 'taggie' cloth, keys on a key ring, one of those things that moos when you turn it over !!! a metal tin with paper clip sin ( but sealed so they can't get it out! ) clear tub with marbles in (also sealed ) clear small plastic bottle with couscous in (also sealed!). some metal bowls/spoons/whisks. silicone cake case, mini sieve, tea strainer, sealed bag with cloves in, same with lavender, honey spoon, wooden spoons/spatula, wooden napkin rings, assortment of types of fabric, metal scourer, pastry brush, hair brush, a lovely tealight holder that looks like a cut diamond, safety mirror, loofah, natural sponge. i did have an orange in there, but LO bit it yesterday!!!

i have several boxes that are 'organised' into metal, wood, natural etc, but also one box that is all mixed up. currently it also has a load of toy animals in it!