PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to one of my mindees..

Jelly Baby
24-02-2012, 09:30 AM
I now have another child starting!!

We were getting in the car at school last night and the little girl i collect spotted one of her friends holding a mans hand..she asked who it was and her friend said 'a taxi driver' this got me thinking so when i got home i text the mum asking if i could help her out with school runs and she repied yes didnt even know i did just school runs and i start next week 4 days! really pleased and so is she as saves on taxis. Told my mindee this morning and she is really happy as has one of her friends to travel back with now!

So now i am officially full to the brink!!:clapping:

JCrakers
24-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Thats good news. :clapping:

I am astounded by the amount of parents who I talk to at the park after school saying they didnt know I was a childminder and did school runs.

Why do you think Ive got 6-8 kids with me most days :rolleyes: lol

kellib
24-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Thats good news. :clapping:

I am astounded by the amount of parents who I talk to at the park after school saying they didnt know I was a childminder and did school runs.

I'm the same! There was a Mum asking parents in the playground the other day if we knew any childminders who did picks up from our school, I was like 'HELLO' :lol:

That's great news Jelly Baby :)

flowerpots
24-02-2012, 10:03 AM
:clapping::jump for joy::clapping:

Jelly Baby
24-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks ladies! I know i was suprised a sshe knows im a childminder but just didnt realsie i did school runs too! Prob is the school have moved the advert board by the gates to the end where the parents dont really stand so dont see it grr!

Tatjana
24-02-2012, 02:34 PM

I had one mum tell me another mum said to her (about me) 'why does she have so many different children with her' :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Congrats on the new mindee!!:thumbsup: