PDA

View Full Version : This week has been different

JCrakers
23-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Ive got a 3yr old feeling under the weather so yesterday and today we have stayed in as she just wants to lie down. She probably should really be at home but she's fine here. The family have been with me for 4.5yrs so they are like family so I dont mind looking after her, its only a cold but its taken it out of her...snotty,tired, :(
I had a text last night to say my other mindee is ill so wont be coming and my 1yr old mindee turns up this morning and hes under the weather too with cold.
So he's not settled, crying etc and hes had a week off from me over half term so he wants his mum :( Hes asleep now after a big battle. Mum had to go to work this morning as she has Ofsted visiting her reception class.

I'll be glad when this week is over and everyone is back to themselves again.

Mollymop
23-02-2012, 11:21 AM
The weeks nearly over, next week will be better I am sure :thumbsup: HUGS X

The Juggler
23-02-2012, 11:21 AM
all mine have been ill too. had dd off school, 2 mindees off yesterday, the other was ill all last week :(

primula
23-02-2012, 11:26 PM
All mine(mindees) have been sick, not once but twice! ear infections, chest infections, D and V!! I have never known anything like it before, goes around the families and then the kids get it again! Touch wood I have survived so far!