PDA

View Full Version : prospective parent didnt turn up!

wonderwoman80
22-02-2012, 07:46 PM
I cannot believe how rude some people can be. Had made contact with a prospective parent from childcare.co.uk. We exchanged a few emails on Monday night to arrange a visit which was today at 10 o clock.

I rushed back from school drop off, quick tided all paperwork out and no show. Didnt even email, text or ring. I sent her an email at 10.30 asking if she would still be coming no replies. Just cannot get over how some people can find this ok. Sorry rant over!

sarah707
22-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Some people are very rude and have no idea how much we need to do to be organised and ready for them to call :(

Hugs x

miffy
22-02-2012, 08:45 PM
That is so annoying and very disappointing too but really if this is how they behave you are better off without them.

Miffy xx

Tatjana
22-02-2012, 09:27 PM
I don't really prepare much for visits anymore, my house is always clean anyway and my information folder just needs to be taken out of a cupboard, toys got out of the boxes.

I used to make such an effort for these time wasters. I have learnt not to let it bother me anymore....their loss! You'll get used to it, there are soooo many out there!

Zoomie
22-02-2012, 09:37 PM
I've had this a couple times.

Once I missed the start of my nephew's birthday party for a prospective parent, who never pitched. I later found out she was a childminder too :angry:.

Now I always send a text, even if we just arranged the meeting the evening before, reminding them of the time and my address (again) and so far I haven't been stood up, although some have then replied to cancel / postpone.