PDA

View Full Version : has anyone got a zia as i am

sarahstanbridge
22-02-2012, 01:29 PM
thinking of getting one. how easy is it to push whilst holding a toddler's hand? would i get a three year old in it? i love a green one i just seen on the babies r us website on offer but dont want to make a mistake !!!!

thanks in advance sarah xx

mama2three
22-02-2012, 01:34 PM
i loved my zia til the airline lost the wheels!
A 3 year old will fit - but not in a zia cosytoes , theyre tiny!
Not as easy to push one handed as say a nipper single - but ok and lots of other pluses. Very light , very compact , good lie back position ..

stargazer1
22-02-2012, 02:05 PM
have you looked on nurseryvalue.com? They have zias at bargain prices, their reworked section, you can pick up a returned one for about £65. Worth a look. I so want one by my other half will kill me!!!!

kel1983
22-02-2012, 02:31 PM
We have one and love it :clapping: Folds down really small and is lightweight. Actually looking for a 2nd one so that we have one to leave in the car and one for home

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
22-02-2012, 02:58 PM
I have one which I love had it for nearly 4 years and it is the only single pushchair I would buy now, I love it that much :clapping::clapping:

SarahJellybean
22-02-2012, 04:14 PM
I've got one too, had it since my little one was 6 months old and she is nearly 3 now and very heavy. I do struggle pushing it one handed though although can manage it in a straight line but not turning a corner. I get my other dd to hold the buggy while I am steering around a corner. Also it works really well with my maxi buggy board.

sarahstanbridge
24-02-2012, 08:12 AM
I've got one too, had it since my little one was 6 months old and she is nearly 3 now and very heavy. I do struggle pushing it one handed though although can manage it in a straight line but not turning a corner. I get my other dd to hold the buggy while I am steering around a corner. Also it works really well with my maxi buggy board.

does it fold ok with the buggyboard clips on?

SarahJellybean
24-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Yes, I leave the clips on all the time.