PDA

View Full Version : Quick please help re car seat straps!!!

smurfette
22-02-2012, 01:07 PM
I am using a Mothercare seville car seat group 1, and took the cover off to wash it. I thought I had threaded the straps back through correctly but little one pulled the straps out at either side today! I need to go for school run in an hour and can't see how to pop them through so they don't pop out again ., I pushed the metal keeper through and it won't stay .. Have compared to my other car seat but it has a double slot so you can pull it through again .. Does anyone know?!! Please help there must be something to anchor it to on the underside!!

littletreasures
22-02-2012, 01:19 PM
I've found this.

Hope it helps

http://help.mothercare.com/resources/mothercare/products/Seville_Car_Seat

smurfette
22-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Thanks little Treasures i took a look at that and can't figure it out! :blush:Anyone got a Seville??!

singingcactus
22-02-2012, 05:00 PM
It looks a bit like my britax one. There are metal 'keepers' on the padding that covers the straps, but the straps themselves slot into a yoke that is attached to the tightening strap.

Look down for the largish metal yoke to slot the straps onto.

Jeez it's hard to explain these things without pictures isn't it! Bet you've figured it out by now though anyway lol.

smurfette
23-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Thanks so much guys.. For some reason the metal piece just wasnt staying in., went out and bought a new one today as wasn't happy about its safety xx thanks tho!