PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very positive :-)

adele1985
21-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Ok so we have been trying for a baby for 3 years now wen I first came off the pill I hated my job and felt very stressed my periods where all over the place some months I would bleed for 8 weeks non stop and other months I wouldn't even have a period

anyway I left my job and started minding with a friend ( big mistake ) I was as stressed and unhappy as I was in my old job dispute being in my own home we went for all the fertility tests and everything came bak okay done one blood test and the doctors said I wasn't ovulating but I needed to lose 4 stone before they would do anything (this was the beginning oh 2011)

I started minding on my own in April 2011 and I feel so much
more happier and settled I love my job

I've noticed the last couPle of months my periods have slowly got bak to a 21 day cycle do u think that this could mean things are looking up and I could be ovulating again ???

I want to be positive but at the same tine I don't want to get my hopes up ( sorry for the long post) xx

rosebud
21-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Finger crossed for you and glad you're enjoying the job.

jane5
21-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Think positive, it sounds like things are calming down.

I had 2 rounds of IVF at age 39 with my last dd and I was only given a 12% chance of leaving hospital with a baby.

I thought positive, avoided stress and imagined myself with my baby and thankfully it worked for me :D

I really wish you all the luck in the world :thumbsup: