PDA

View Full Version : Had pre-reg visit, when can you advertise?

lozb81
21-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Hi everyone. I had my inspection today and all went well. I have been registered for 6 children :thumbsup:

The inspector said it would be about 4 weeks until my certificate comes through but can I advertise now or do I need to wait for my certificate to come through? I know I couldn't start anyone until I get my certificate but is it best to get advertising early?

Thanks!!

Laura

Demonjill
21-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Its def best to get advertising as soon as possible as it can (but not always) take time to get mindees signed up:thumbsup:

If anyone replies you can just be honest with them and tell them things have been agreed in principle etc take their contact details and say you will call them back when you are reg:thumbsup:

Hope its not long to wait

Loushah
21-02-2012, 11:11 PM
I agree, start advertising straight away as long as you are honest there is nothing wrong with doing it....you can still meet them, give them prospectus / information and forms to fill in. The only thing I wouldn't do is sign contracts until you have received your registration certificate.

I had one parent ready and waiting to sign the contract before I had my certificate.

Good luck with getting some mindee's and well done on getting registered :thumbsup: