PDA

View Full Version : medical advice

debbie1
21-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Hi everyone, application all in, then CSSIW phone this morning with a message my medical form filled in by doctor is the wrong one:eek: and they have emailed me new one to take in and have done again, i cant see any difference and the first one is the one they sent me in the application pack :mad:now i have to wait for surgery to fill in which can take a while as anyone else had this :panic:Debbie

Pipsqueak
21-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Hi everyone, application all in, then CSSIW phone this morning with a message my medical form filled in by doctor is the wrong one:eek: and they have emailed me new one to take in and have done again, i cant see any difference and the first one is the one they sent me in the application pack :mad:now i have to wait for surgery to fill in which can take a while as anyone else had this :panic:Debbie

i would beringing CSSIW back and asking them WHY its the wrong one - it was supplied to you by them surely. also if it cost you any extra - seeing as CSSIW were the ones who made the mistake are they going to foot the bill

sarah707
21-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Good advice from Pips!

I hope it is sorted quickly for you :D

Cariad
21-02-2012, 09:05 PM
The wrong one? What are they playing at? Hope you get it sorted quickly x

stargazer1
22-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Oh no, rubbish!! Hope you get it sorted soon xx

debbie1
22-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi all, nice lady who will be my inspector phoned and said it is their fault as the medical form has changed since i got mine in oct so nowthis one is no good, my doctor is on holiday :panic:but she says it shouldnt hold it up and i should receive an inspection within 4 weeks :thumbsup: so thats ok Debbiex