PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very organised and happy

adele1985
21-02-2012, 12:21 PM
As some of you may know i used to work with another minder in my house (big mistake - read my post "What would you do" )

Anyway I started up on my own in April 2011 and although I was really quiet and only had before and afterschool children to begin with i loved working on my own

January has been a new start for me really, I seem to have alot more get up and go since january I have

done long term planning for the rest of the year (with a topic for each month)
reviewed all my policies/consent forms/risk assessments

all my mindees development files are up to date

all my planning and evaluations for each week are up to date

just bought lots of new paints/coloured sand/foam shapes/crafty bits and bobs

bought new storage for all my crafts and sepatated them into diffrent draws for diffrent topics (christmas, halloween, easter, birthdays ect)

made sure all my documents are up to date and organised into the right files (fire documents, daliy checks, temprature sheets, car documents)

Labelled all the storage in the playroom

And my accounts are up to date and im ready (almost) to do my tax return

I feel VERY happy:D

PixiePetal
21-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Well done you!

I felt the same when I moved house and had a quiet spell - got everything sorted :thumbsup:

Mollymop
21-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Well done, you sound very positive and long may it continue:)

sarah707
21-02-2012, 12:41 PM
It can be very unsettling when situations like that break down and it is good to take some time out to reflect and evaluate.

You are clearly ready to attack the business from a fresh angle now which is fab! Well done you :clapping:

The Juggler
21-02-2012, 01:25 PM
glad you are feeling so positive hon. good luck with it all :clapping:

desiderata
21-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Glad your feeling positive and have got things sorted xx now would you like to come and sort mine ?????? please x

flowerpots
21-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Well done hun, glad you are feeling more postivie, hope you get busy with lots of mindees very soon. :thumbsup:

VeggieSausage
21-02-2012, 01:39 PM
well done you, it must be a great feeling!!

mrs robbie williams
21-02-2012, 02:08 PM
thats just what i need to do - fancy coming and doing mine id love to be up to date :D:D well done hun - am hoping your post will inspire me to get my butt into gear :laughing: