PDA

View Full Version : Hello again again! and F.A.O. parsley petal

beachgirl29
20-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Hello,
I have registered on here 3 times now! I never seem to get onto the computer but I promise I will do better from now on!
I have realized..... with a little help by my childminder friend that I really need that little bit of support and advice after a difficult time with two lots of crazy parents and a few visits from Mrs O.

Childminding is not an easy job at all! But I am still battling on :laughing:

xx

mama2three
20-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Welcome (again!)
Youve had a complete nightmare with your parents but are so lucky to have mandys support -! hope it all turns out ok , did you hear back after your visit?

wendywu
20-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Crazy parents i can cope with. Mrs O noooooooooooooooooo, thats a different kettle of fish altogether :eek:

beachgirl29
20-02-2012, 04:52 PM
No nothing yet but the visit went well enough I have also written a letter as I am one of those people who forgets what to say and questions at the time but think afterwards....oh i should of said that or asked about this!!!

just worried how this will all look on my file as each time i get a complaint is when I hand in my notice to a parent...they are happy and full of praise when they are here but as soon as I question something or change something (with lots of notice) they turn to Ofsted to get back at me.

also .... I can see at the top next to my user ID I managed to put on my profile on here that I am not in childcare? how do I change that? any ideas??
I am terrible with computers.

mama2three
20-02-2012, 06:28 PM
scroll up to the top of the thread and you should see user cp top left.
click on this and then 'edit details'. Then enter your reg date in the top box .

WibbleWobble
20-02-2012, 06:30 PM
oi oi beachgirl29!!

should that be beachgirl30 now though????

mandy xxxxx

sarah707
20-02-2012, 06:58 PM
You're in! Well done :clapping:

You will be able to change your settings once you have made 4 qualifying posts and are out of moderation.

Welcome again :D

beachgirl29
20-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Hey I am not 30 yet! I am only 29! not got any grey hairs yet but I should have some i think!

:-)

WibbleWobble
20-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Hey I am not 30 yet! I am only 29! not got any grey hairs yet but I should have some i think!

:-)

oh...i thought our raucous night out with the lads was your 30th.....sorry!

mandy xxxx

beachgirl29
20-02-2012, 07:30 PM
No hun I am only 29! we will have to do something much bigger for my 30th!

Thank you Sarah, My daughter will be teaching me how to use new technology soon as I am feeling very old and slow on the computer! I must of not clicked that part.