PDA

View Full Version : I'm soooo fed up now!

silvermist
20-02-2012, 01:27 PM
I have just rung my local police station to try to find out why my crb has been stuck at Stage 4 for two weeks. I explained that my hubby's came through post today and that we sent them in the same envelope. I was then told.... someone with the same name as me might have also applied for a check and that would make the process considerably longer! I feel sorry for anyone named John Smith in that case!:rolleyes:
I asked if there was anything else I could do as I now have a waiting list and was told I must just wait, and it could take 60 days!!!!!!
I'm really fed up now!:(

child_friendly
20-02-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm fed up as well tinksplace, I sent all my CRB forms at the end of Dec 11 and mine, my partners and my sisters has come back fine, but my mums is still with the police today as we speak!!!It's so annoying all this waiting. I've been waiting since we had ours back in January!! So be aware that it could be a while. Sorry i don't have any good news. Hope urs get sorted soon.

Pixie dust
20-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi I am another norfolk minder, where are you based? well done in having a waiting list as my area is sooo quiet at the moment. Hope you get it all sorted soon.

silvermist
20-02-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm fed up as well tinksplace, I sent all my CRB forms at the end of Dec 11 and mine, my partners and my sisters has come back fine, but my mums is still with the police today as we speak!!!It's so annoying all this waiting. I've been waiting since we had ours back in January!! So be aware that it could be a while. Sorry i don't have any good news. Hope urs get sorted soon.

Thank you for reply, its so annoying isnt it!

silvermist
20-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi I am another norfolk minder, where are you based? well done in having a waiting list as my area is sooo quiet at the moment. Hope you get it all sorted soon.

Hi Pixie dust, Im near loddon, where are you? :)

Tink
20-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Keep phoning them, DH's was stuck in someone's tray I think but I phoned them every day and they soon got fed up of me and sent it:laughing:

silvermist
20-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Thanks, Think I shall have to start ringing them every day too. They might think Im a :censored: but at least i may get it that way. lol