PDA

View Full Version : ickle bit help needed

Annie_T
25-05-2008, 01:26 PM
workmen have now completed the refurb woooohhhooo :clapping: lol

I have sent in my health form to doctors .. but when can i send in my aplication form to ofsted? do i wait til doc calls saying health form done or do i send off now while they have health form (have asked them to send in post for me as envelope attached to form)

How long do you think t be before ofsted come out to me?
Ive read bout the crb checks taking ages and i want to get minding lol

Im getting excited bout this new adventure im about to take so dont want much longer than i have too .

thank you in advance x

Annie_T
27-05-2008, 12:41 AM
anyones ????

Eagles4ever
27-05-2008, 06:15 AM
Morning Annie, I'm sorry I can't advise you I'm afraid. I can't remember what order I did things when I registered.

Just wanted to wish you good luck though - I'm sure it won't take long.

Sue x

miffy
27-05-2008, 06:48 AM
Sorry Annie I didn't have to go through this when I registered (it was a long time ago)

I'm sure someone will be along with the answer

You could have a look through some of the other threads - this question is bound to have been asked before

miffy xx

angeldelight
27-05-2008, 06:51 AM
When my daughter registered a few years ago she had to collect her health form from the doc then she sent all the forms off together to Ofsted

I would call doc and see if he has finished with it and sent it off for you - then I would send off my application

Why delay?

Good luck

Angel xx

karenjoy
27-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Yep I sent off my application before my docs filled in there bit. They have a seperate enverlope

MissTinkerbell
27-05-2008, 02:22 PM
We were told to actually send off our own doctors forms because without nagging the doctor can actually take ages to fill in the forms and at least that way you know that it has been completed. I had to keep on at my doctors and they took 3 weeks to do the form. I then sent the whole thing off in the big envelope so that it all went together.

But you can send off your Ofsted forms without waiting for the doctors to send it off.

I posted my Ofsted forms on 18th March. had my pre-reg on April 1st and got my registration through on Saturday (24th May) so all in all took about 9 weeks for me. However both my hubby and I already had enhanced CRB disclosures anyway and all i had to wait for was hubby's SSAFA check as he's in the RAF.

Wendy Woo
27-05-2008, 02:40 PM

I have sent in my health form to doctors .. but when can i send in my aplication form to ofsted? do i wait til doc calls saying health form done or do i send off now while they have health form (have asked them to send in post for me as envelope attached to form)

Im getting excited bout this new adventure im about to take so dont want much longer than i have too .

thank you in advance x

I sent mine all of together as ofsted started chasin me for docs report so send it of and get goin. Cant remember how long it took them to come out but it wasnt too long im sure.

My crb aslo didnt take long by the sounds of things i was lucky but then i ahve already had loads done from working in nurserys around here.
Send it all away andf get things moving i would say,

GOOD LUCK with it all. Hope it all happens fast
x x x x x x x x x

chez1373
27-05-2008, 04:12 PM
I had a horrible experiance waiting for my reg to be complete i had a 9 month wait but im sure yours will be sooner than mine....

Good luck

Annie_T
28-05-2008, 07:20 PM
thank you all for help.. i shall send off my aplication form 2moro and i will go to my docs see what receptionist says as it all loged on their comp of takin gin the form etc

here to hoping it dont take long

how do i get the crb done? im lost here lol

Annie_T
29-05-2008, 11:15 PM
well i went to doctors to see what is happening with my health form and it has only just been passed to doctor and she wasnt in today grr they have had it a week now why cant they do it .. i know they have a job to do but.

im sending in application form monday now as i got get a ref from a friend put in the form ... forgot i needed 2 ops

miffy
30-05-2008, 07:07 AM
Sounds like you may have to keep "reminding" the dr to get this done

Good luck - hope you get it sorted

miffy xx

MissTinkerbell
30-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Would def keep on at the docs. I had to get quite stroppy about it with mine and told them that whilst I appreciated the fact that they were busy and that emergencies happened, etc. but this was my livelihood and while they were dragging their heels I was unable to start working!

3 days later I had my form!

Annie_T
03-06-2008, 03:07 PM
i got a letter today saying ofsted request a health form and i am to make an appt with my doc - :eek: why did they tell me doc will fill it out etc and then i will be contacted once done to make a payment etc :angry:

oh well appt for nxt tues 9.30 to see the doc then i hopfully have the form and away i go wooohhooo :clapping:

DiverBabe
03-06-2008, 04:32 PM

thank you in advance x

I decided after reading some of the posts that I would ask my doc to complete my health form today and I would send it to Ofsted with my app - I never left the envelope with them:laughing:
To my surprise the receptionist rang me an hour after dropping the form off to say the doc has completed and is ready for collection - all I need to do now is sort out me references and hopefully will send off all paperwork next week.
I hope all goes well with the doc and you can get your form sent off, let us know how you get on :)
Xx

Annie_T
03-06-2008, 05:19 PM
I decided after reading some of the posts that I would ask my doc to complete my health form today and I would send it to Ofsted with my app - I never left the envelope with them:laughing:
To my surprise the receptionist rang me an hour after dropping the form off to say the doc has completed and is ready for collection - all I need to do now is sort out me references and hopefully will send off all paperwork next week.
I hope all goes well with the doc and you can get your form sent off, let us know how you get on :)
Xx

lucky you hun, i hope it all goes well for you .. and i will let you all know how i get on as times goes