PDA

View Full Version : Installment 2 - from pilot inspection

Penny1959
14-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Some people have asked what the actual judgements will be in
September 12

I can tell you this because they are actually the ones mentioned in the Ofsted consultation.

To save you finding the consultation I have listed them below - hope it helps especially those who are expecting to be one of the first to get an revised EYFS inspection

1. Overall Effectiveness
How well the setting meets the needs of the children in the Early Years Foundation Stage.

There is room for an action or recommendations for improvement after this judgement.

And YES I did get a recommendation - the inspector explained they still HAVE to give one

2. Outcomes for children in the Early Years Foundation Stage

3.The quality and standards of the early years provision
includes
The role of the practitioner in supporting children's learning and development

The effectiveness of care practices in helping children feel emotionsally secure and develop independance

4. The leadership and Management of the early years provision

The childcare register bit remains as MET

Grades are the same as now

Please remember - this might still change before becomes law and implemented in Sept 12

Penny :)

Mouse
14-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Thank you Penny.

I was one of the first in our area to be inspected under the EYFS, so I'm guessing I'll probably be one of the first to be inspected under the revised edition :rolleyes:

Any help I can get is very gratefully received :thumbsup:

jumpinjen
14-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Me too! Trying not the think about it at the moment - my blood pressure rockets at the thought! Thanks Penny!

Jen x

blue bear
14-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Thank you penny, I'm expecting mine in September so am really grateful to you.

loocyloo
14-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Thank you Penny.

I was one of the first in our area to be inspected under the EYFS, so I'm guessing I'll probably be one of the first to be inspected under the revised edition :rolleyes:

Any help I can get is very gratefully received :thumbsup:

same here! although i've moved 260 miles! lets hope ofsted remember that ( last inspection, inspector rang me to find out where i lived as she'd some how managed to get my old address to visit, luckily only down the road !!! :laughing: )

miffy
14-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Thank you Penny :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

toddlersup
14-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Thank you for sharing penny.

flowerpots
15-02-2012, 06:36 AM
Thank you Penny. :thumbsup:

angeldelight
15-02-2012, 07:32 AM