PDA

View Full Version : nursery table n chairs

ziggy
13-02-2012, 10:36 AM
I want a nursery sized table and chairs but am having trouble finding a company that delivers to northern ireland

The Juggler
13-02-2012, 12:59 PM
why not ask your local nursery where they get their supplies from hon :thumbsup:

Monkey26
13-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Does Ikea deliver to you? I have this table http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40147180/ perfect size for 4, even 5 little darlings and the legs are height adjustable :) I then have these chairs too http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00153700/ xx

kindredspirits
13-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Do you mean that will seat more than 2 children or just toddler sized??
Have you tried Rymanns online - they do a lovely little set with 2 chairs and their website says UK deliveries across water take more than 1 working day (I guess that means NI) or international orders can be taken over the phone - so they will deliver abroad even if they're classing NI are international.

ziggy
13-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Sadly Ikea dont deliver here. I want a long nursery type table that will seat 6. have thought about asking local nursery or might ask at school in the morning

alwaysright
14-02-2012, 01:10 AM
i actually use a pine kitchen table, i got the legs cut down to the height i wanted. it cost me about £30 and i've had it for almost ten years. its heavier than nursery style tables so doesnt get pushed all over the floor when they lean on it, they are quite easy to find

onceinabluemoon
15-02-2012, 07:57 AM
i actually use a pine kitchen table, i got the legs cut down to the height i wanted. it cost me about £30 and i've had it for almost ten years. its heavier than nursery style tables so doesnt get pushed all over the floor when they lean on it, they are quite easy to find

What a fabulous idea!!

.................................................. ................................................

I was going to suggest the ikea table too, saw it last night after following another link to ikea from here. I have the kritter chairs, they are strong enough for me to sit on! Not a lot of good for you unfortunately but maybe good for somebody else reading.