PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for buggy please!

Shamai
12-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Morning Everyone

I'm after any recommendations for a lightweight but comfy buggy that has one handle instead of two. I've got a weak wrist from breaking my arm a few years ago and the only thing that aggravates it is pushing the buggy - its so painful!!

Any help would be gratefully received - thank you! x

candlequeen
12-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Nipper 360 I chose for it's lightness in pushing, ease of mounting kerbs etc. I have weak wrists as well as an occasional dodgy neck and back, and this is the only double buggy that doesn't cause me any problems.

miffy
12-02-2012, 06:18 PM
I have a nipper double and I can push it one-handed even with two big two year olds in. It's been a godsend in the snow too.

Miffy xx

The Juggler
12-02-2012, 07:55 PM
the bigger wheeled buggies are definately easier to push when out hon, but just be careful of your wrist when lifting them folded as they are really heavy then.

if you want a smaller wheeled type, Mothercare used to have most of their buggies with the one handle (except the cheaper stroller types) :thumbsup: However, i do think these are harder to push.

betty boop
12-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Ive just bought a Double out n about nipper 360 its fab so light and easy to push

onceinabluemoon
13-02-2012, 07:26 AM
If you wanted something smaller and lighter to carry I can highly recommend Bugaboo Bee+ suitable from birth to three and a dream to push one handed, faces parent or outward, can take a car seat with adaptors, huge shopping basket. Only downside is they're expensive but they come up on ebay now and again if price is an issue. (The bee plus with the star wheels has lots of improvements on the original bee with solid wheels so if you go for 2nd hand be aware they are not the same)

Mel_Johnson
13-02-2012, 08:16 AM
I've got a baby jogger city mini (single and double). They are really easy to push and fold down. It also fold really small too. I've had a 4 year old sitting in it fine

happyhere
13-02-2012, 02:21 PM
I have a little nipper 360 double, totally amazing, they are light weight to push

PixiePetal
13-02-2012, 04:51 PM
I have a Jane powertrak (or something like that) so light and easy to push, has a wide seat area and can take quite a heavy child if needed. A dream to push

Also have a Phil and Ted but Jane is easier to push