PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon

toddlers896
10-02-2012, 06:15 PM
My name is Tracy. I am a trained Childminder registered with Ofsted and a member of the NCMA. I have CRB clearance and a Paediatric first aid certificate. I live with my husband in our family home in a quiet residential area near Hinchingbrooke Hospital and the town centre. My husband is an Operating Department Practitioner and has CRB clearance. We have a friendly family pet dog called Toby who is five. Our home has a safe secluded garden for outdoor play and is within walking distance of Cromwell primary School and Hinchingbrooke Country Park.

I provide children with the security and comfort of a clear daily home routine, time to rest and snuggle and healthy meals, snacks and drinks. I also give the opportunity for fun, stimulation and development through a range of activities.
These may include: -
· Trips to the local park, playground or library, walks in the countryside
· Cooking together, hands on arts, crafts and painting, construction and model making
· Role play activities, dancing, listening to music, songs and stories
· Water and sand play, gardening and planting seeds
· Drawing, writing and colouring to develop fine motor skills
· Games using numbers counting and shapes
· Sharing books together

My aim is for your child to feel at home in my home, to feel nurtured, happy and safe, to develop confidence and self-esteem and to have lots of fun!
Registration
My current registration will allow me to care for up to six children under the age of eight, of which only three children can be under the age of five. Out of that three, only one can be under twelve months. I am also registered to do overnight care

Kelly1983
18-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi I'm looking for a childminder for my 7 yr old son just started at Cromwell park is it possible to get in contact with me via the forum

Kelly1983
18-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Please message me as I need a childminder for my son we live in hinchingbrooke

My name is Tracy. I am a trained Childminder registered with Ofsted and a member of the NCMA. I have CRB clearance and a Paediatric first aid certificate. I live with my husband in our family home in a quiet residential area near Hinchingbrooke Hospital and the town centre. My husband is an Operating Department Practitioner and has CRB clearance. We have a friendly family pet dog called Toby who is five. Our home has a safe secluded garden for outdoor play and is within walking distance of Cromwell primary School and Hinchingbrooke Country Park.

I provide children with the security and comfort of a clear daily home routine, time to rest and snuggle and healthy meals, snacks and drinks. I also give the opportunity for fun, stimulation and development through a range of activities.
These may include: -
· Trips to the local park, playground or library, walks in the countryside
· Cooking together, hands on arts, crafts and painting, construction and model making
· Role play activities, dancing, listening to music, songs and stories
· Water and sand play, gardening and planting seeds
· Drawing, writing and colouring to develop fine motor skills
· Games using numbers counting and shapes
· Sharing books together

My aim is for your child to feel at home in my home, to feel nurtured, happy and safe, to develop confidence and self-esteem and to have lots of fun!
Registration
My current registration will allow me to care for up to six children under the age of eight, of which only three children can be under the age of five. Out of that three, only one can be under twelve months. I am also registered to do overnight careCf

Kelly1983
18-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Hi I'm interseted in u as a childminder as I live in hincingbrooke and my son goes to Cromwell primary is there any chance of contacting me