PDA

View Full Version : So sad...

Pandypops
09-02-2012, 02:13 PM
I've just said goodbye to one of my mindees and I am going to miss him so much. He was the second one I had and had him from 5 months old and he's now 1. I am so attached to him and I am so gutted he had to leave. I have cried so much!

I knew I would be sad, but not this sad. I hope his Mum stays in touch, do parents usually keep you updated when they say they will?

miffy
09-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Sometimes it's so hard to say goodbye. I hope mum keeps in touch - some do, some don't.

Sending hugs
Miffy xx

Cammie Doodle
09-02-2012, 02:17 PM
some do some don't :( Feel for you it really hurts , on a good note I have an Exmindee she's been gone 12 years and often pops up on Facebook:laughing:

sarah707
09-02-2012, 02:23 PM
I have ones from years ago who are on Facebook now and who still send me cards at Christmas... others who disappeared without a trace.

I hope you are ok xx

kellib
09-02-2012, 02:24 PM
I've had to say goodbye to a mindee today too, was supposed to be yesterday but I had to send her home as she had a few nappy explosions here today.

Not the best way to say goodbye but I'm hoping Mum stays in touch with us, she too was my first mindee so a bit sad :(

Mollymop
09-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Aww it's sad when you become attached to the children then they leave.

Most of my parents keep in touch through facebook etc, a few parents send my photos and cards etc x