PDA

View Full Version : Who had free trees?

Helen Dempster
09-02-2012, 10:01 AM
...and what did you do with them all? :blush:

Happy Bunny
09-02-2012, 10:04 AM
I got the free trees LOL
I kept one for our garden and donated the rest to our local school.

samb
09-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Are these the ones from the Sainsbury's active kids vouchers? If so, yes I got some although I remember I ticked to not have them as i don't have my own garden! I gave them to mindee's family!

Mouse
09-02-2012, 11:03 AM
We put some in the garden in our nature area. OK, perhaps nature area is exaggerating a bit :laughing: It's a good sized bit at the bottom of the garden that's just left to itself. There are big rocks & stones there, pieces of wood, masses of blackberries growing wild and all sorts of plants poking through. The children love to go down there to look for creepy crawlies & frogs (from nextdoor's pond). There was plenty of room for a few trees, although I might not be saying that in 10yrs time!
The rest of the trees went to school.

julie w
09-02-2012, 11:32 AM
My dog ate mine:crying:

loocyloo
09-02-2012, 11:43 AM
mine never arrived :( i moved house and although i told them my new address, the next bit of paperwork i got was sent to my old house and i changed it again. and last time sainsburys stuff was delivered, the deliveryman just through it over the back fence ... house is unoccupied now, waiting for its new tenants to move in. the agents have been in and didn't say they'd found anything!